Thursday, July 23, 2009

Houston, we have a heartbeat

Back again on dildo cam ...

By now, I totally fail to have any dignity at all, before the door is practically closed I am on the bed, stripping off. Karen, the radiographer, keeps leaving the room in order "to give me some privacy", then she comes back and sticks a condom covered wand and starts poking around, so I am not sure what sort of privacy she means here. Nevermind, just a random thought from the trenches.

Back to the important bits ... bean has grown, and has a heartbeat, 117 bpm. Which everyone is happy with, even me. That should stop me from panicing for approximately 7 hours. The little thing is measuring 6w, 2 days so a little smaller but generally all good. It flickers away on the screen like a little beacon.

So to sum up, we have a heartbeat in the right place, it can only end in disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment