Monday, June 15, 2009

My cover is blown

Ultrasound this morning - there are about 19 follicles and the dominant ones are huge! They run out of room to write down the numbers. Rather than worry about not having enough mature eggs, I can now worry about not getting to EPU because my numbers are too big.

On the totally not bright side - I walk out of the blood test at the clinic this morning to find my general manager and his partner sitting there waiting to go in. There is no easy way around this, we both know why we are here, its a fertility clinic, not a general practitioner.

If anyone needs me, I am dying of embarassment over in the corner.

Sandy rings this afternoon to tell me that my E2 is borderline and they are worried that I am going to ovulate regardless, so they will trigger tonight and do EPU on Wednesday. I ask what are the chances of going ahead with transfer and she prevaricates. Oh good!

Oh the bright side, since having ovaries the size of tennis balls is less than amusing - I cant wait. I'm still not feeling that excited or hopeful, I just want this over.

No comments:

Post a Comment