Friday, June 19, 2009

My favourite is the runt

Day 3 embryo update:

8 still dividing nicely, and a ninth that seems suspended on 4 cells. It hasn't actually given up the ghost, just sits there quivering like it is going to get round to dividing but really, whats the point.

I hope that it gets it act together - my money is on the runt.

Still with the massive ouch, Sandy tells me that I shouldn't feel anything through the incredibly powerful painkillers, I should barely be able to move. Ummmmm, what painkillers?? Turns out I left a script behind in my rush to get out of the hospital. So, the wonderful shiny nurses fax through a prescription to my local chemist and now it turns out that I am probably not dying of septicaemia after all, but am happily floating away on the pink fluffy cloud.

Did I mention I love these girls.

I really hope my little runt gets it together

No comments:

Post a Comment