Friday, August 7, 2009

Grieving in ivf land

Its a strange place this IVF world. Couple it with the internets and its just downright odd. There are a number of brilliant woman out there who are on this same journey, some in very similar places to me, some who have graduated or found other things in their life. They provide hope, and joy, and understanding, and somewhere that I don't have to explain how crappy this space is, even if they are complete strangers. I read their blogs religiously, and occasionally pass them around as a better example of what I am trying to explain I feel to my lovely friends who mostly don't have a fucking clue.

Sprogblogger and Mo and Will, I am so terribly, terribly sorry for your loss. These much loved babies have died, somewhere between 8-9 weeks, and you should know that all of us out here in webland grieve with you and for you. Its so fucking unfair, and horrible, and I wish I could make it better for you.

Bad news comes in three's right? Now I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. Hug your loved ones close tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment