Saturday, August 1, 2009

Zen destroyed in five easy seconds

My Dad phones today to tell me the happy news!!

My SIL has gone and got herself pregnant. Accidently. With her third.

Surely by now, she should know how babies are made. Her baby is due 2 days before mine. So, my poor little bean won't even be the centre of attention. I know she has done this deliberately. OK, so she didn't actually know that I was trying or pregnant. But, thats not the point. She has done this deliberately.

And she is just out there, telling people. Obviously, the concept of miscarriage doesn't occur to her. No, no multiple hcgs for her, no frantic ultrasounds. She poas, and then runs around telling people!!! Dad has known for a while, but avoided telling me until we were sure about Bean, but, no she is just telling people.

Spot finds this totally funny.

So much for zen.

No comments:

Post a Comment