Tuesday, August 11, 2009

They are cutting me off!!!!!

I can't believe it but its true. They don't think that I really need any more u/s until the 12 week one in a couple of weeks. Everything is fine with bean, its still measuring small but still growing and still has a flicker thundering away. Its 9w 2d today according to the scan, but should be either 9w 5d or 10 w exactly depending on who you believe.

It was definitely wriggling this morning and even looks vaguely human, well, less like a bean sprout anyway.

Even with the cramping - which they blithely explain away as Prog4 - they don't want me back until I have something interesting to show them.

Despite the complete lack of pregnancy symptoms and the fact that I am emotionally unable to recognise that this is actually happening, it appears that my last refuge of insanity has decided that I no longer need that refuge, I am due to go somewhere else now. Hopefully somewhere with an ultrasound. I figure if I road test enough obs then I can keep having u/s for a couple of weeks. I wonder when you actually feel pregnant, or are actually able to acknowledge it, not even publicly, just in my head. Acknowledging it still feels like hubris, and the gods go hard on punishment for that. As long as I know this is not happening, there is a small chance that it might go on.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being cut off - it's hard, but it means they think this one's a keeper. Can't wait to follow you on the rest of this journey!

    ReplyDelete